- Type: Leather Cutting Die Set
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Available Size: 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm
- Set of: 7pcs
- This round hole cutting kit includes 7 different size circles; 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm & 50mm
- Made from durable alloy steel, the punch cutting tools are strong and long lasting
- Each hole punch features thin and sharp edges that produce crisp and clean holes
- To use, choose the size of round hole punch you require and place on the material of your choice. Taking a vinyl mallet, hammer the top of the hole cutter to pierce the material. For some of the hole punch tools, it may be easier to place a piece of wood or hard board on top and then hammer
- Ideal for a wide range of leather craft projects where you need to make round holes, including bags, jackets and other leather accessories
- Comes complete with a handy plastic case to keep all the hole punch tools safe and in one place
How to Use:
- Choose the size of round hole punch you require
- Place on the material of your choice
- Taking a vinyl mallet, hammer the top of the hole cutter to pierce the material
- For some of the hole punch tools, it may be easier to place a piece of wood or hard board on top and then hammer
UK Mainland Deliveries Learn moreStandard Delivery – FREE (up to 5 working days) Express Delivery – £2.99 (2-3 working days) Next-Day Delivery – £6.99 / FREE for orders over £40 Click & Collect – FREE
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries Learn more
Certain locations/postcodes are categorised as ‘UK non-mainland’ and are therefore subject to certain restrictions and shipping costs.Standard Delivery – £2.99 (up to 5 working days) Express Delivery – £4.99 (2-3 working days)
International Deliveries Learn more
Costs will be calculated at checkout. Costs are based on delivery destination and order total. Delivery time will be 5-7 working days.
Every order placed with Trimming Shop is covered by our hassle-free 30-day money back guarantee
All we ask is that the item is returned to us unused and in its original condition and packaging.
For more information on how to return an item, how to request a replacement or refund, and what to do if your item develops a fault, please see how full returns policy page.