- SKU:Â Â CAL-WGH
- Type:Â Balance Calibration Weights
- Colour:Â Silver
- Material:Â Iron, Steel (Nickle Plated)
- Tolerance:Â +/- 5mg
- Permissible Error:Â +/-0.003g
- Product Dimensions:Â
- Â (ii)Â 100g x 5pcs :Â 15 x 12 x 4.2 cm
- (iii) 500g x 7Pcs:Â 15 x 12 x 4.2 cm
- Weights Available:Â 100g, 500g
- Surface Treatment:Â Polishing or Sanding
- Shape:Â Cylindrical
- Density:Â 7.9 g/cm3
- Features:Â Nickle Plated, Rust and Defect Free, Long Lasting, Heavy Duty, Anti Corrosive Surfaces, Low Magnetization
- This is aÂ 100g and 500grams calibration weight for checking out and calibrating scales.Â These scale weights are designed with high precision and have a permissible error of +/-0.003g. This set of weighing scale has an accuracy tolerance of +/- 5mg which offersÂ precise measurements for jewelry or accessories
- These scales are made of Nickel-plated Steel and Iron plating to get precise weights. These rust and defect-free calibration weights are made withÂ heavy duty steel for long lasting use. The coating of each calibration tools guarantees a rust-free qualityÂ with no chance of early oxidation so you can use it even on wet areas
- These pocket-sized weights areÂ convenient and portable for the user to take the whole set anywhere. The test weights are packedÂ in a container box with foam-lined cover to keep the weightsÂ safe and damage-free.
- These weights are suitable for commercial, general laboratory, and educational use. Quality craftsmanship provides you to use this calibration weight alone, or combine it with more weights to accurately calibrate your digital weighing scale. with peace of mind
- These test weights are perfect for using and checking digital or pocket scale as well as in jewelry, herbs, gems, pocket scales, kitchen scales, chemicals, pharmacy use, and other accessories
UK Mainland Deliveries Learn moreStandard Delivery – FREE (up to 5 working days) Express Delivery – £2.99 (2-3 working days) Next-Day Delivery – £6.99 / FREE for orders over £40 Click & Collect – FREE
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries Learn more
Certain locations/postcodes are categorised as ‘UK non-mainland’ and are therefore subject to certain restrictions and shipping costs.Standard Delivery – £2.99 (up to 5 working days) Express Delivery – £4.99 (2-3 working days)
International Deliveries Learn more
Costs will be calculated at checkout. Costs are based on delivery destination and order total. Delivery time will be 5-7 working days.
Every order placed with Trimming Shop is covered by our hassle-free 30-day money back guarantee
All we ask is that the item is returned to us unused and in its original condition and packaging.
For more information on how to return an item, how to request a replacement or refund, and what to do if your item develops a fault, please see how full returns policy page.