Fabric Covering Hand Press Machine:
- Qty: 1
- The hand press machine is manufactured from cast iron and steel making it incredibly robust and durable, and measuring 17" in height. This hand press machine quickly and easily covers blank button moulds with fabric. Please note pack contains machine only, dies are not included in the pack but available separately
- To use, insert the spring-loaded part of the die set into the base plate of the machine, and then insert the bottom (shank) part of the blank button mould into the die. Place a pre-cut piece of cloth into the upper part of the die followed by the cap part of button. Place upper part of die on to bottom part of die
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Press down on to the die set using the long ergonomic handle which is incredibly easy to use. You will then have a shank button that is covered in your chosen fabric
- COMPATIBLE WITH: The machine is compatible with die sets for button blanks measuring 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm and 25mm, and are available separately
- USED FOR: Covered buttons can be used on jackets, jumpers, cardigans, soft furnishings, and crafting. Please note, there are some minor paintwork blemishes to the machine, which will not affect the performance
1 x Machine
UK Mainland Deliveries Learn moreStandard Delivery – FREE (up to 5 working days) Express Delivery – £2.99 (2-3 working days) Next-Day Delivery – £6.99 / FREE for orders over £40 Click & Collect – FREE
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries Learn more
Certain locations/postcodes are categorised as ‘UK non-mainland’ and are therefore subject to certain restrictions and shipping costs.Standard Delivery – £2.99 (up to 5 working days) Express Delivery – £4.99 (2-3 working days)
International Deliveries Learn more
Costs will be calculated at checkout. Costs are based on delivery destination and order total. Delivery time will be 5-7 working days.
Every order placed with Trimming Shop is covered by our hassle-free 30-day money back guarantee
All we ask is that the item is returned to us unused and in its original condition and packaging.
For more information on how to return an item, how to request a replacement or refund, and what to do if your item develops a fault, please see how full returns policy page.