- Brand: Trimming Shop
- Product Type: Green Press Dies & Machine
- Machine type: Green hand press machine
- Upper Thread Size: 8mm
- Bottom Base Size: 19mm
- Dies: Iron
- Package Include:
- According to your selection whether you can buy die sets or Green machine, or you can buy Green machine + Die set together
- Dies Used for fix Poppers, Snap Fasteners, large/small press studs, s spring studs, rivet press and many more
- Use hand press machine press on firm or flat surface or else you fix it on your workshop or desk using the opening on the base
Our die set tools are designed for commercial as well as non-commercial use, also suitable for the hobby enthusiast. You can use them to stud fabric, leather, vinyl, paper, fabrics, cardboard, canvas, tarpaulin etc. with ease.
Available in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 20mm, 35mm, 40mm size as per usage.
This die set tool kit is convenient for mostly all types of Green Hand Press Machine. Thread screw is 8mm and size of the bottom base part is 19mm.
How to Use Green Machine
- Step - 1: Unscrew the nut at the top of the machine.
- Step - 2: Insert the handle with the larger side at the top of the machine
- Step - 3: Insert the bolt through the machine and handle. Then tighten the bolt with the nut.
- Step - 4: Insert the larger of the die pieces into the hole at the bottom of the machine. Hold the die in place by tightening the side screw.
- Step - 5: Screw the similar of the die pieces directly above the larger die.
- Tip: Please do not over tighten
Please Note: While setting up dies to the hand press machine or removing them. Please do not continue to force the dies as they will eventually get stuck.
You can stud fabric, leather, vinyl, paper, fabrics, leather, cardboard, canvas, tarpaulin, jackets, awnings, posters, curtains, digital printing, scrapbooking, bags, shoes, clothes, etc.
UK Mainland Deliveries Learn moreStandard Delivery – FREE (up to 5 working days) Express Delivery – £2.99 (2-3 working days) Next-Day Delivery – £6.99 / FREE for orders over £40 Click & Collect – FREE
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries Learn more
Certain locations/postcodes are categorised as ‘UK non-mainland’ and are therefore subject to certain restrictions and shipping costs.Standard Delivery – £2.99 (up to 5 working days) Express Delivery – £4.99 (2-3 working days)
International Deliveries Learn more
Costs will be calculated at checkout. Costs are based on delivery destination and order total. Delivery time will be 5-7 working days.
Every order placed with Trimming Shop is covered by our hassle-free 30-day money back guarantee
All we ask is that the item is returned to us unused and in its original condition and packaging.
For more information on how to return an item, how to request a replacement or refund, and what to do if your item develops a fault, please see how full returns policy page.